[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Empowerment hour, With Ohio communities of faith 4 PM today Sunday, August 29, 2021 Ohio NFB zoom platform, 408-185-0851 see you there

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:27:25 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio, just a friendly reminder the empowerment hour, with Ohio communities of faith, chaired by Mrs. Joanne Williams , Greater Cleveland Chapter we will begin at 3:45 PM today on Ohio NFB Zoom platform, 408-185-0851, if you feel like encouraging and supporting someone today or if you need support and encouragement please join us you will be glad that you did. First time joining us, welcome welcome, if you have joined us before bring a friend. We will have a glory hallelujah time today. Thank you don’t miss out. Blessings, cheerfully, Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters