[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- August 30 - September 5, 2021

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Aug 30 00:22:54 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- August 30 - September 5, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-j/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-t/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-i/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Patience is the theme of Exodus. Even the length of the book can feel slightly overwhelming at first glance. This week on the Bible Bus, we’re just getting started! Meet the children of Israel, Pharoah, the Egyptians, and Moses.

Each character or group struggled to believe God in a different way that was unique to them. Discover God’s love for them by seeing His patience manifest in different ways. Can’t wait? Listen now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Exodus series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-d/> here. Also, download your  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-h/> September Bible reading schedule.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air August 30-September 5, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-k/>

Exodus 2:21—3:8

Did the Israelites deserve God’s deliverance? Do we deserve salvation? God loved them then, just as He loves us now. God kept his covenant with Abraham and saved the people of Israel, and He likewise keeps His promise to save us if we call on Him. In this continued study of Exodus, we learn a little bit more about the people of Israel and God’s great love and compassion for them. (Airs August 30, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-u/>

Exodus 3:8—4:5

Are you willing to be weak? Dr. McGee says, “God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the mighty.” When God redeems us from weakness, He always redeems us to His strength. In Exodus 3, discover how our Creator—the almighty I AM—saves Moses and the people of Israel from themselves and uses their weakness to show His never-failing strength. (Airs August 31, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-o/>

Exodus 4:6—5:2

Give God your heart, then let Him sort out the rest. Moses offered some valid reasons proving why he was the wrong guy for the job. God made it clear that as long as Moses had a willing heart, “I will teach you what you shall say.” Follow along as we learn more about Moses’ feelings of inadequacy, Zipporah’s act of faith, and Pharoah’s important question: “Who is the Lord?” (Airs September 1, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-b/>

Exodus 4:22—6:5

We left off with Pharoah’s important question, “Who is the Lord?” Pharoah refused to acknowledge God and instead made life in Egypt worse for God’s people. Because of this, Moses and his people began to doubt and lose sight of God’s promise. But God—patient and strong—reminds Pharoah, Moses, the children of Israel, and even us today exactly who He is: Jehovah. The self-existing One. He alone is the LORD. (Airs September 2, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-n/>

Exodus 6:6—7:1

God gives us everything we need, yet sometimes we still hesitate to follow Him. Not only does God remind Moses of who He is, but He gives Moses His detailed action plan: The seven “I Will’s” of redemption. Even after hearing these powerful, life-changing promises, Moses still hesitated. Notice how God patiently reassures Moses of his calling. Find comfort in the fact that today God has that same kind of patience with you! (Airs September 3, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-p/>

Sunday Sermon: An X-Ray of the Cross

(Psalm 22) The four Gospels don’t give a complete picture of the day Jesus died. For that we must turn our attention to the Psalms and see the cross from the perspective of the One who was hanging on it. (Airs September 5, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-x/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-m/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Seeing God prove Himself is a great adventure.

>From the Red Sea, to Mount Sinai, to Marah, to the wilderness—God proved Himself trustworthy to the children of Israel. He made a path when there was none, turned bitter waters sweet, and provided food from heaven when they were hungry.

The new Exodus reading guide allows you to align your own Bible study with the current broadcast.

Embark on your own journey through Exodus and see how God proves Himself to you.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-c/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-q/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-a/>

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trlltre-l-r>

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-f/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-z/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-v/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-e/>

  <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)   <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-s/> TTB.org   <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-w/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltre-okkljuijhy-yd/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trlltre-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.