[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Gifts For Those We Love by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:04:50 UTC 2021

Oh, the things we do to give gifts to those we love. But we would do it all
again. The fact is, we *do* it all again. Every Christmas, every birthday,
and every so often we find ourselves in foreign territory. Grownups are in
toy stores, wives are in the hunting department, husbands are in the purse
department. And we do the most unusual things. We assemble bicycles at
midnight. We hide the new tires with mag wheels under the stairs. One
fellow I heard about rented a movie theater so he and his wife could see
their wedding pictures on their anniversary.

And we’d do it all again. Having pressed the grapes of service, we drink
life’s sweetest wine—the wine of giving. We are at our best when we are
giving. In fact, we are most like God when we are giving.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."