[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] [Ohio-Talk] mEMORAL pROGRAN OF r. j. sLOAN

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:18:01 UTC 2021

Greetings family, This afternoon support Wanda Sloan by using the link
below.  May your day be filled with a bounty of beautiful blessings.

ZOOM INFORMATION
Topic: Roland Sloan Memorial Service
Time: Dec 4, 2021, 02:30 PM Eastern Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96334128207

Meeting ID: 963 3412 8207
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood