[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Ohio Communities of faith, new board members and strategic planning meeting, Monday, December 6, 7 PM to 8 PM, Ohio zoom platform

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 02:32:08 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio Communities of faith New board members and strategic planners for 2022.
All members are welcome to attend, you will be muted coming in and we were entertain questions afterwards.
Agenda
One, position responsibilities
Two, Ohio communities of faith constitution, please read before the meeting.
Three comma programming for 2022, ideas and suggestions you have received from our membership.
Four, presentations, members would like to see those continue.
Five, January meeting, healthy food ideas for 2022, was requested for the seven day Adventist partners, who presented in August.
Six, that we continue to have monthly meetings at 7 PM to 8 PM, instead of 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM the fourth Tuesday of the month.
Seven, suggestion, we have a business meeting quarterly, half an hour before our regularly scheduled monthly meeting, February, May, August and November 2022.

Looking forward to our meeting Monday, December 6, 2021 7 PM

Cheerfully,
Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters
937-657-5134

Sent from my iPhone