[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] for those that attended my brothers service and for thsoe who didn't have the time to do so.

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 5 18:00:51 UTC 2021

No more hurt and pain, just peace.

Beyond The Sunset

"Should you go first and I remain, to walk the road alone, I'll live in
memories garden dear and happy days we've known.  In spring I'll wait for
roses red, when faded, the lilacs blue. In early fall when brown leaves
fall, I'll catch a glimpse of you. Should you go first and I remain, for
battles to be fought.  Each thing you've touched along the way, will be a
hallowed spot. I'll hear your voice, I'll see your smile, tho blindly I may
grope, the memory of your helping hand will buoy me on with hope. Should you
go first and I remain, one thing I'll have you do, walk slowly down that
long, long path, for soon I'll follow you. I want to know each step you
take, so I may take the same. For someday down that lonely road, you'll
hear me call your name."

Author Unkwn