[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- December 6-12, 2021

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Dec 6 00:58:02 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 5, 2021 19:01
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- December 6-12, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-j/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-t/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-i/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

We set boundaries to protect ourselves or people we love. This week on the Bible Bus, God sets some clear boundaries for the children of Israel that can apply to us today. Since we live in a sin-sick world, God’s boundaries are intended to keep us spiritually healthy.

Follow along as Dr. McGee teaches us the importance of “making God’s business our business.” Or jump ahead and listen now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Leviticus series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-d/> here. Also, download your  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-h/> December Bible reading schedule.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air December 6-12, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-k/>

Leviticus 15:1-15

For the most part, you probably aren’t trying to sin. In fact, much of our contact with sin is unintentional, whether we’re paying attention or not. While we can be saved from our sin disease, we still live in a world sick with it. In our study of Leviticus 15, Dr. McGee encourages us to be intentional to stay in God’s Word while living in a broken, contaminated world. (Airs December 6, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-u/>

Leviticus 15:16—16:4

God invites us to come to Him. Dr. McGee said, “When you come God’s way, you can come with boldness.” In Leviticus 15, discover the significance of the Day of Atonement and how it is a picture of God’s perfect judgment, redemption, glory, and beauty. (Airs December 7, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-o/>

Leviticus 16:5-34

Leviticus 16 reveals the beautiful picture of the Day of Atonement as a representation of Christ on the cross. He humbled Himself to be made sin for us. God shows His people that no other sacrifice—no goats, bulls, turtle doves, or incense—could compare to the sacrifice He made when He gave us His Son. (Airs December 8, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-b/>

Leviticus 17

Because of their Egyptian background, idolatry was what the people of Israel knew. They were used to sacrificing the meats they ate to pagan gods. So God put up boundaries to protect them from slipping back into idolatry. In other words—He wanted to be the only God that they dined with. Likewise, today, God wants to be the only One you worship and invite into your life. (Airs December 9, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-n/>

Leviticus 18

God goes over the seventh commandment with His people, and He sets clear boundaries regarding sexual immorality. In Leviticus 18, we are reminded of what is good in God’s eyes, what is wicked in His eyes, and how this commandment still applies to us today. Join us as Dr. McGee encourages us to “make our business His business.” (Airs December 10, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-p/>

Sunday Sermon: What Jesus Said About Prayer

(Luke 11, 18) Most of our trouble and problems can be traced back to the poverty of our prayer lives. In the Gospel of Luke, our Lord uses a few brushstrokes to paint four portraits of prayer. They are simply snapshots to carry with you in your Christian walk, very practical. Put these snapshots together for a composite picture of prayer. (Airs December 12, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/51/001/4CB/csimport/TWBB-jesus-in-leviticus.203805.png>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-x/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Worship is not just a feeling; it’s a picture.

And every picture of worship in Leviticus points to one person—Jesus. All throughout this book of law, God uses rules and commandments to point Israel to the righteousness and redemption of the coming Savior. Jesus can be seen on every page of God’s Word.

Discover Him in Leviticus today.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-m/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-c/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-q/>

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trdrhlit-l-r>

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-a/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-f/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-z/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-v/>

  <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)   <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-e/> TTB.org   <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-s/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy-w/>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trdrhlit-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

https://www.avg.com