[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] Will Jesus Come to Earth Again?

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Dec 7 12:54:36 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of trish via
groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 7:21 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] Will Jesus Come to Earth Again?

Will Jesus Come to Earth Again?

"In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have
told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place
for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where i am,
there you may be also." (John 14:2-3)

Year after year, God reminds the world every Christmas that he sent his Son,
Jesus, to save the lost world.  Christmas is also God's reminder that Jesus
is coming back to earth for all who have accepted him as their personal Lord
and Savior.

His first coming is an indisputable fact of history. His second coming is
just as certain. According to Bible scholars, there are 1,845 references in
the Old Testament and 318 in the New Testament about Christ's second coming
to earth. This means for every prophecy in the Bible about Christ's first
coming, there are eight about his second coming!

Jesus is coming again. God has promised this in his Word, the Bible. Jesus
himself promised it as well. And all the signs that Jesus and the Bible said
would immediately precede his return are evident today, also reminding us
that Christ's return could be very soon. If it were today, would you be
ready?

Christmas is also a reminder to all Christians that Jesus has commissioned
us to spread his message of salvation to everyone everywhere. (Mark 16;15)
Jesus said that, "This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole
world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew
24:14)  Never has this been more possible than it is today because our
generation has the greatest means of worldwide communications the world has
ever seen.

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, how can I ever thank you enough for your great
CHRISTmas love gift to me and to the world. In appreciation for all you have
done for me, I surrender my heart and life afresh to you. Please make me
usable and use me in whatever way you will to be a part of your plan to
spread the gospel to the world in which I live and in some way to people
around the world. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully
in Jesus' name. Amen."

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#9395)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/9395>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20Will
%20Jesus%20Come%20to%20Earth%20Again%3F>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:trishzoellers at icloud.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20Will%
20Jesus%20Come%20to%20Earth%20Again%3F>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/87563322/21951>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.