[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] Walking in Victory

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Fri Dec 17 15:17:00 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Wright via
groups.io
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 9:49 AM
To: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] Walking in Victory

what does it mean to walk in victory?

So, why is it today that we still see many Christians going through life
living in defeat and never experiencing the fullness of joy that God has
promised?

Five Principles for walking in victory:

1. The Principle of Connection - We must choose to be connected to Christ.

2. The Principle of Identity - We must know who Jesus is on a personal
level, this helps us remember who we are supposed to be.
3. The Principle of Obedience - We must not compromise in our effort to
apply biblical standards to our life every day.

4. The Principle of Faith - We must trust God in all situations.

5. The Principle of Authority - We must acknowledge that God is our source
of our strength and power and use the authority he has given us for his
purpose.

Bible verses that show us how to walk in victory:

Phil 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
1John 5:4, I am born of God and I have world overcoming faith residing on
the inside of me.
Col. 3:15, I let the peace of God rule my heart and I refuse to worry about
anything.

Prove 3:5 &6, Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths
straight.
Isa 54:17, No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue formed
against me shall be condemned, my righteousness is of the Lord.
Phil 4:6&7, Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by
prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And
the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts
and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Rev 12:11, I am an overcomer and I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the
word of my testimony.
1John 4:4, Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
James 4:7, I am submitted to God and the devil flees from me because I
resist him in the name of Jesus.
Psa 46:1, God is my refuge and strength He is my well proven help in the
time of trouble.
2Cor. 10:5 .and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Rom 8:37, No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him
who loved us.

******
My drinking team has a bowling problem.
_______________
family times theatre
http://stream.wrighthere.net

ask your smart speaker to play family times on tuneIn

You can also find it on Ootunes

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#9510)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/9510>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20Walk
ing%20in%20Victory>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:wrightsiphone at gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20Walkin
g%20in%20Victory>  | Mute This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/87790290/21951>
| New Topic <https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/editsub/21951>  | Contact
Group Owner <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>  |
Unsubscribe
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/leave/9118772/21951/54263907
8/xyzzy>  [mmoore11 at kent.edu]

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or
REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is
safe.