[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Who is God to you?

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Dec 21 13:12:00 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE's World Prayer Team [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 5:00 AM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: Who is God to you?

 placeholder <http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/FF/BCC/6CF/csimport/WPT_asia_southern.142712.jpg>

December 21, 2021   <http://i8.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/dateline.png>

  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/blue.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-t/> placeholder

	Where are we praying today?

Maharashtra

Yesterday on our journey through Serbia, one listener praised Jesus as our King of Kings. Today in our study of Leviticus 25, Dr. McGee helped us get to know Jesus Christ as our Kinsman-Redeemer and ultimately our Provider. That’s what this listener of THRU the BIBLE in India is praising Him for. Celebrate with us.

“Six years ago, we were nonbelievers and had never heard about Jesus Christ. My husband and I were very disturbed because we did not have children after four years of marriage. We had taken a lot of treatments from doctors, but nothing worked and our problems were increasing.

“One day someone from our village shared about the power of Jesus Christ and the gospel of salvation. They asked us to start listening to your program in our language of Gondi. The first thing we came to know was the message of salvation through Jesus Christ. After some months, we gave our life to Him. We continued to learn from the program and prayed to God. After three years of prayers, God blessed us with a child. Today we have two children by the grace of God. We are grateful for His provision in our lives, but more important we are grateful for His saving grace. In Him we have found everything we need.”

King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Emmanuel, Protector, Provider, Almighty God, Alpha and Omega … as we prepare to celebrate Jesus’ birth, reflect on the many things He is to you as you worship and adore Him today.

God’s Word is helping listeners conquer sin and selfishness in Gujarat. Travel with us tomorrow as we praise Him.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-i/> Listen here to TTB-Gondi.

  <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/longline.png>

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trdkuuut-l-r> share

Share this  <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trdkuuut-l-y> World Prayer Team e-mail with a friend

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-d/> Pray

World Prayer Today highlights amazing stories of changed lives.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-h/> Read them all at TTB.org/pray.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-k/> Email

Get weekday emails detailing our prayer journey– <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-u/> join the World Prayer Team.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-o/> World Wide Web

Thru the Bible takes the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-b/> Learn more here.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Write to us

Write and  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> tell us what the World Prayer Team means to you...

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-n/> World Prayer Today is a ministry of Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-p/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-x/> Twitter

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-m/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy-c/> TTB.org 1-800-65-Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-trdkuuut-hlzirwjy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.