[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Conquering sin and selfishness

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Dec 22 11:27:04 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE's World Prayer Team [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 5:00 AM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: Conquering sin and selfishness

 placeholder <http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/0B/157/E96/csimport/WPT_asia_southern.142712.jpg>

December 22, 2021   <http://i8.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/dateline.png>

  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/blue.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-t/> placeholder

	Where are we praying today?

Gujarat

The hope we find in a relationship with Jesus is what we’re praising God for today as we touch down in Gujarat, India. Listen to this great story of a longtime listener.

“I was once a short-tempered man who got angry often and easily. I lost my family, my job, and many friends because I could not control my words. I began to lose hope and had suicidal thoughts. Then I heard your program. I listened for a while and noticed I was changing. I became hopeful of a new life and accepted the Lord Jesus Christ. I eventually went to seminary.

“Today, I have a church where 180 people come for worship. I have been doing ministry for the last 18 years. God is using me despite my weaknesses, and I am so thankful. I want others to know that with God all things are possible. I found hope when I thought my life was over. If He’s willing to save me, He’s willing to save anyone.”

It’s true. By His death and resurrection, Jesus conquered sin and selfishness, and He can change our lives for the better now and for eternity. Do you know someone who needs hope today? Share the good news with them. Want some help in getting started? Download Dr. McGee’s booklet,  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-i/> “The Faith Equation,” and share it with them.

We’re celebrating the many names of Jesus tomorrow. Meet us in Rwanda.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-d/> Listen here to TTB-Gujarati.

  <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/longline.png>

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trdulltk-l-r> share

Share this  <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-hlzirwjy-C583FF8E-trdulltk-l-y> World Prayer Team e-mail with a friend

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-h/> Pray

World Prayer Today highlights amazing stories of changed lives.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-k/> Read them all at TTB.org/pray.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-u/> Email

Get weekday emails detailing our prayer journey– <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-o/> join the World Prayer Team.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-b/> World Wide Web

Thru the Bible takes the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-n/> Learn more here.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/B5/F31/EC6/083607/images/shortline.png>

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Write to us

Write and  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> tell us what the World Prayer Team means to you...

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-p/> World Prayer Today is a ministry of Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-x/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-m/> Twitter

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-c/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-trdulltk-hlzirwjy-f/> TTB.org 1-800-65-Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-trdulltk-hlzirwjy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.