[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] The Christmas Questions by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 12:59:09 UTC 2021

I love Christmas. Let the sleigh bells ring. Let the carolers sing. The
more Santas the merrier. The more trees the better. I love Christmas. The
tinsel and the clatter and waking up “to see what was the matter.” Bing and
his tunes. Macy’s balloons. Mistletoe kisses, Santa Claus wishes, and
favorite dishes. Holiday snows, warm winter clothes, and Rudolph’s red
nose. I love Christmas!

I love it because somewhere someone will ask the Christmas questions:
What’s the big deal about the baby in the manger? Who was he? And what does
his birth have to do with me? The questioner may be a child looking at a
front-yard creche. He may be a soldier stationed far from home. She may be
a young mom who, for the first time, holds a child on Christmas Eve. The
Christmas season prompts questions. And may you find answers to yours.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."