[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Communities of Faith Meets Tomorrow Evening at 6:30PM

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 14:00:00 UTC 2021

The Communities of Faith Division invites everyone to join our meeting
tomorrow evening at 6:30 p.m. EST.

We are hosting a special end of year event with three influential
presidential speakers. Our panel discussion will include Tom Anderson from
Kansas, Marilyn Baldwin from Florida, and our very own Rev. Dr. Carolyn
Peters from Ohio. We will have an open discussion on the significance of
members coming together and sharing their faith journey.

Join Us on Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Communities of Faith Division

President Dr. Carolyn Peters

Phone: (937( 657-5134

Email: dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”