[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] God's Good Plan by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 12:54:03 UTC 2021

Satan’s scheme to kill the Son of God was defeated on the cross he designed
for Christ. Had Satan known that the death of the Messiah would mean death
for him and life for us, he never would have crucified the King. He never
saw it coming. And so that we would never forget, Jesus gave us our own
celebration: “He took the bread, he gave thanks and he
broke it, saying, ‘This is My body which is given for you;’ …He
also took the cup, saying, ‘This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which
is shed for you.’” (Luke 22:19-20).

A broken body? Spilled blood? Can good come from this? Communion says,
“Yes.” You have a good God, who has a good plan, and that plan is revealed
in his good book. Today’s confusion and crisis will be tomorrow’s conquest.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."