[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Counting on God in 2022

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Fri Dec 31 23:50:19 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE Newsletter [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 5:02 AM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: Counting on God in 2022

  <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/takingheader.png>

 Bible Bus <http://i8.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/bus.png> December 31, 2021

  <http://i10.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/bluedivider.png>

Believe God will do great things—count on it, actually—because He will always do better than we could imagine.

In this month’s feature article, learn how to face temptation like Jesus did, counting on God’s Word to get you through. Then celebrate as we learn about big steps THRU the BIBLE has taken in global ministry to the Muslim world.

It’s a thrill to think what God will do in 2022 if we keep counting on Him together.

As always, we’ve got your seat saved on the Bible Bus.

  <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>

  <http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/18/F4C/87C/csimport/0122_McGee.113154.jpg>

Where the Rubber Meets the Road

Jesus—Human and God in Every Way

By Dr. J. Vernon McGee

Your family tree may explain a lot about you—where you came from, who your grandfather was, and his father before him. Luke’s Gospel traces Jesus’ family through Mary’s story, back to King David, then back all the way to Adam, the first created son of God. But Adam fell from that lofty position when he sinned. Jesus Christ, the last Adam and the Son of God, came to bring mankind back into that relationship with God by believing on Him—the only way to be in fellowship with God.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-y/> > Read more

  <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ei/r/18/F4C/87C/csimport/0122_Global.113309.jpg>

Field Notes: Taking the Word to the World

Celebrating New Ministry to the Muslim World

By Gregg Harris, THRU the BIBLE president

There are two things I’m saying a lot these days:

1. This is historic …
2. We’re just beginning …

Recently we passed a huge milestone in THRU the BIBLE’s history in the launch of Indonesian satellite TV. Today, THRU the BIBLE is viewed on satellite TV and video ministry in the five major languages of the Muslim world: Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Urdu, and Indonesian.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-j/> > Read more

  <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ei/r/18/F4C/87C/csimport/Luke-Bible-Companion.120021.png>

Luke Bible Companion

If ever you wondered if Jesus is really human, study Luke’s Gospel. As a doctor, Luke revealed the down-to-earth compassion that pervaded Jesus’ life, revealing Him as God in the flesh.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-t/> > Download the companion

  <http://i4.cmail20.com/ei/r/18/F4C/87C/csimport/0122_WPT.114838.jpg>

World Prayer Today

It’s a great month to be on the Bible Bus and a great month to travel with the World Prayer Team. We thank God for using His Word to cast wide nets and develop deep faith in the hearts of listeners.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-i/> > Where is the team praying today?

  <http://i5.cmail20.com/ei/r/18/F4C/87C/csimport/Whystudy.120104.png>

Why Study Luke?

Luke’s Gospel is a narrative of eyewitnesses—people who saw for themselves Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection. He examined all the reports in close detail and wrote to give us confidence in the Lord Jesus Christ.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-d/> > Read more

  <http://i6.cmail20.com/ei/r/18/F4C/87C/csimport/WhatsHappeningatTTB.120351.jpg>

Social Media Refreshed

Have you visited THRU the BIBLE on social media in the last year? It’s a great place to get spiritual encouragement.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-h/> > Read more

  <http://i7.cmail20.com/ei/r/18/F4C/87C/csimport/0122_Gregg.120724.jpg>

A Word from Gregg Harris

My heart is full today with thanksgiving for all you who stand with THRU the BIBLE in partnership. Together we are taking the whole Word to the whole world.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-k/> > Read Gregg's letter

  <http://i8.cmail20.com/ei/r/18/F4C/87C/csimport/2022-Jan.120802.png>

Newsletter Download

Get all this same great content in the full PDF download of this month's newsletter issue.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-u/> > Download the newsletter

 Get, Read, Join, Help <http://i8.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/getreadjoinhelp2.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-o/> Download Notes

Get more out of your study.  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-b/> Download free Notes & Outlines.

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Reading Schedule

Share your Bible Bus journey.  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Email us your story.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-n/> Praying hands

Travel the world on your knees.  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-p/> Join the World Prayer Team.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-m/> Globe

Help take the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-c/> Partner today.

 Mail <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/mail.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i5.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/phone.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  Website <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/globe.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-q/> TTB.org  email <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/email.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-f/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-z/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-v/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trhtoht-idmkhdkih-e/> Thru the Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trhtoht-idmkhdkih/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.