[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Fwd: Bibles and Other Sacred Writings in Special Media - National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled (NLS) | Library of Congress

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:25:23 UTC 2021

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: President Capital chapter via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith <ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org>
Date: January 28, 2021 at 11:12:45 AM EST
To: ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org
Cc: President Capital chapter <president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Bibles and Other Sacred Writings in Special Media - National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled (NLS) | Library of Congress

Good morning,

After our talk at the meeting the other night, I made some inquiries to the library service to see what materials they had available. They did not have a braille catalog of religious materials per se, but they did have this link that they sent me. It seems to have quite a bit on it. I hope this helps everyone.

Annette

https://www.loc.gov/nls/braille-audio-reading-materials/bibles-sacred-writings-special-media/

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-Communities-of-Faith:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-communities-of-faith_nfbnet.org/dr.carolyn.peters%40gmail.com