[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] The Posture of Prayer by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:37:29 UTC 2021

We have the opportunity to offer heartfelt prayers for every person we see:
the attendant at the grocery store, the nurse in the doctor’s office. You
don’t have to tell them of your intercessory prayer. When we seek to bless
others through prayer, we are blessed. Studies draw causal links between
prayer and faith and health and happiness. The act of praying for others
has a boomerang effect. It allows us to shift the burden we carry for
others to the shoulders of God.

Don’t grow angry at the church’s condition, pray for her. Don’t fret about
the future of your family, pray for them. Assume the posture of prayer. Is
there a crisis in your world? Are you called to give hope where hope cannot
be found? Is prayer all that you have? That’s okay—prayer is all you need.
This is how happiness happens.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."