[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Let Jesus Take Your Sins by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:40:39 UTC 2021

Denalyn and I had enjoyed a nice dinner at a local restaurant. As we
received our bill, a church member spotted us and came over. After we
chatted a few moments, he took our bill. “I’ll take this,” he said. Guess
what? I let him do what he wanted to do. I let him take it away.

Someday we will stand before God. All of us will be present. All of us will
have to give an account for our lives. Every thought, every deed, every
action. Were it not for the grace of Christ, I would find this to be a very
terrifying thought. Yet, according to Scripture, Jesus came to “take away
the sins of the world” (John 1:29). On that day, I will point to Christ.
When my list of sins is produced, I will gesture toward him and say, “He
took it.” Let him take yours.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."