[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Verse for today July 23, 2021

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:00:48 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, verse for today July 23, 2021. Daniel chapter six versus 26 and 27.
I issued a decree that in every part of my kingdom, people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel, for he is the living God and he lives forever, and his kingdom will not be destroyed. His dominion will never end .

He rescues and he saves, he performs signs and wonders in the heavens and the earth, he has rescue Daniel from the power of the Lions.

Blessings ….Phi

Sent from my iPhone