[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: What Love Means

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Jul 28 12:48:34 UTC 2021

From: Larry Perry [mailto:larryperry at performancepress.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of Larry Perry
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 8:10 AM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: What Love Means

  <https://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=83675354-8b0e-4676-bf0b-b0ac102ff848&a=1103316066373&c=6f49fc70-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a>

Letter from Larry

Wednesday

July 28, 2021

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone:

A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds ,

'What does love mean?'

The answers they got were broader, deeper,  and more profound than anyone could have ever imagined !

See what you think:

What Love means to 4-8 year old kids ...

Touching words from the mouth of babes..

'When my grandmother

got arthritis , she couldn't bend over and paint

her toenails anymore.. So my

grandfather does it for her all the time , even

when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.'

Rebecca- age 8

***

'When someone loves you , the

way they say your name is different.

You just know that your name

is safe in their mouth.'

Billy - age 4

***

'Love is when a girl puts on perfume

and a boy puts on shaving cologne

and they go out and smell each other.'

Karl - age 5

***

'Love is when you go out to eat

and give somebody most of your French fries

without making them give you any of theirs.'

Chrissy - age 6

***

'Love is what makes you smile

when you're tired.'

Terri -

age 4

***

'Love is when my

mommy makes coffee for my daddy and

she takes a sip before giving it to him , to

make sure the taste is OK.'

Danny - age 8

 ***

'Love is what's in the room with

you at Christmas if you stop opening presents

and just listen.'

Bobby - age 7

(Wow!)

 ***

'If you want to learn to love better ,

you should start with a friend who you hate. '

Nikka - age 6

(we need a few million more Nikka's on

this planet)

***

'Love is when

you tell a guy you like his shirt,

then he wears it everyday.'

Noelle

- age 7

***

'Love is like a little

old woman and a little old man who are still

friends even after they know each other so

well.'

Tommy - age 6

***

'During my piano recital , I was

on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the

people watching me and saw my daddy waving and

smiling.

He was the only one doing that.

I wasn't scared anymore.'

Cindy - age 8

***

'My mommy loves me

more than anybody

You don't see anyone else

kissing me to sleep at night.'

Clare - age 6

 ***

'Love is when Mommy

gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.'

Elaine-age 5

***

'Love is when Mommy

sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and

still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.'

Chris - age 7

***

'Love is when your puppy licks

your face even after you left him

alone all day.'

Mary Ann - age 4

***

'I know my older sister loves me

because she gives me all her old clothes

and has to go out and buy new ones.'

Lauren - age 4

***

'When you love somebody , your

eyelashes go up and down and little

stars come out of you.' (what an image)

Karen - age 7

***

'Love is when Mommy

sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think

it's gross..'

Mark - age 6

***

'You really shouldn't say

'I love you' unless you mean it.

But if you mean it,

you should say it a lot. People forget.'

Jessica - age 8

***

And the final one:

The winner was a four year old child

whose next door neighbor was an

elderly gentleman who had recently lost his

wife.

Upon seeing the man cry , the

little boy went into the old

gentleman's yard, climbed onto his

lap, and just sat there.

When his

Mother asked what he had said to the

neighbor, the little boy said ,

'Nothing, I just helped him cry'!

****

Dontcha just love 'em!!!

May God place His Grace on you and yours!!

Larry

NOTE: This letter is sent to anyone interested in receiving these inspirational notes. There is no charge and you are encouraged to forward these to anyone you think would benefit from reading them. If you would like to receive them direct, just send an email to me at larryperry at att.net and ask.

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Performance Press | 11464 Saga Lane, Knoxville, TN 37931

 <https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001sN5pmngK0k9o3NqMiSj7fA%3D&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ca=83675354-8b0e-4676-bf0b-b0ac102ff848> Update Profile |  <https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice> Constant Contact Data Notice

Sent by  <mailto:larryperry at att.net> larryperry at att.net powered by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=83675354-8b0e-4676-bf0b-b0ac102ff848> Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=83675354-8b0e-4676-bf0b-b0ac102ff848> Try email marketing for free today!

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.