[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Here we stand at the beginning of everything

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Jun 1 18:21:25 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE Newsletter [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 1:26 PM
To: Michael Moore
Subject: EXT: Here we stand at the beginning of everything

  <http://i7.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/takingheader.png>

 Bible Bus <http://i8.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/bus.png> June 1, 2021

  <http://i10.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/bluedivider.png>

The creation of space and time. The beginning of all things physical, the birth of mankind. The origin of marriage and family and work and culture and sin (though not in that order!). “Genesis is the ‘seed plot’ of the Bible, and here we find the beginning, the source, the birth of everything,” says Dr. McGee in this foundational study of Genesis. We’re in our first book of a long and wonderful journey through the Bible.

As always, we’ve got your seat saved on the Bible Bus. We just love your company.

  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>

  <http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/61/FD3/DB3/csimport/0621mcgee.202334.jpg>

Where the Rubber Meets the Road

In the Beginning . . .

By Dr. J. Vernon McGee

The Bible itself will speak to our hearts in a way no other book can do. Let’s remember that as our journey through the whole Word begins.

Let me give you a bird’s-eye view of Genesis, a view that will cover the total spectrum of the book. I’ll point out certain things that are relevant to the entire Scripture.

Genesis states many things for the first time: creation, man, woman, sin, sabbath, marriage, family, labor, civilization, culture, murder, sacrifice, races, languages, redemption, and cities.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-y/> > Read more

  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ei/r/61/FD3/DB3/csimport/0621global.202543.jpg>

Field Notes: Taking the Word to the World

“A World in Crisis Turns to God’s Word”

Pandemic Stories from THRU the BIBLE’s global family

“I have a friend who contracted Covid-19. He was immediately isolated from everyone, but God used this as an opportunity. My friend knew I was a Christian and called to ask me questions about God and my faith every day. His spirit was hungry, and he cried out to God.

“On my suggestion, he listened to Thru the Bible on the internet almost all day. Dr. McGee’s messages clarified many things for him. He came to know the truths from Scripture, and through them he came to know God. One evening he prayed with me, asking for God’s forgiveness of sin, and received the gift of eternal life. It was such an exciting moment for me. I saw God in action, God who is almighty and who can reverse even the most difficult situations. After three weeks, my friend recovered physically, but spiritually he was a completely new person."

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-j/> > Read more

  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/graydivider.png>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ei/r/61/FD3/DB3/csimport/Why-Four-Gospels.205024.png>

Why Four Gospels?

Have you ever wondered why God gave us exactly four Gospels?  Discover the four audiences each Gospel is geared toward—one was written for you.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-t/> > Download the booklet

  <http://i4.cmail19.com/ei/r/61/FD3/DB3/csimport/0621wpt.202914.jpg>

World Prayer Today

“Your program has changed my life since I began listening to it. I want to tell everyone I know about Jesus."

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-i/> > Where is the team praying today?

  <http://i5.cmail19.com/ei/r/61/FD3/DB3/csimport/ministryreport.203313.jpg>

A Biblical Philosophy of Ministry

Dr. McGee taught us that God expects us to spread His Word as far and wide as possible. THRU the BIBLE believes and practices this every day.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-d/> > Read more

  <http://i6.cmail19.com/ei/r/61/FD3/DB3/csimport/annualreport.203322.jpg>

Thank You ...

In an unprecedented year of challenges, your investment in THRU the BIBLE made it possible for God’s Word to travel unhindered through your hometowns, near and far.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-h/> > Read more

  <http://i7.cmail19.com/ei/r/61/FD3/DB3/csimport/Genesis-guide.205536.png>

Genesis Reading & Listening Guide

Align your own Bible study with the current broadcast. Or study at your own pace—your choice!

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-k/> > Download your guide

  <http://i8.cmail19.com/ei/r/61/FD3/DB3/csimport/2021-Jun.204942.png>

Newsletter Download

Get all this same great content in the full PDF download of this month's newsletter issue.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-u/> > Download the newsletter

 Get, Read, Join, Help <http://i8.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/getreadjoinhelp2.png>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-o/> Download Notes

Get more out of your study.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-b/> Download free Notes & Outlines.

 <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Reading Schedule

Share your Bible Bus journey.  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> Email us your story.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-n/> Praying hands

Travel the world on your knees.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-p/> Join the World Prayer Team.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-m/> Globe

Help take the whole Word to the whole world.  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-c/> Partner today.

 Mail <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/mail.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i5.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/phone.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  Website <http://i6.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/globe.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-q/> TTB.org  email <http://i7.cmail19.com/ti/r/C8/4EC/949/091444/949/images/email.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-f/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-z/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-v/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldlvit-idmkhdkih-e/> Thru the Bible

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-tldlvit-idmkhdkih/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.