[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Intercessory Ministry by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 14:23:45 UTC 2021

Nothing activates happiness like intercessory ministry. The scripture says
“Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should
be called children of God!” (1 John 3:1). So you come, not as a stranger,
but as an heir to the promise. You are his ambassador. “Now then, we are
ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore
you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God” (2 Corinthians 5:20).
Our King will listen to our request. After all, you are a member of his
priesthood. Peter said, “But you are a chosen generation, a royal
priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people” (1 Peter 2:9). So in our
intercession we function as priests, standing in the gap between the people
of earth and God. This is how happiness happens.