[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- June 7-13

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun Jun 6 23:59:06 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- June 7-13

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Things are about to get ugly for Jacob and his family. Get ready to meet Joseph—famous wearer of the coat of many colors. This stunning gift from Jacob caused a ripple effect that led to some horrible events. Watch favoritism and jealousy unfold and ultimately lead to attempted murder, slavery, and deceit. Catch it all on the Bible Bus this week or jump ahead and listen now!

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Genesis series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air June 7-13, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Genesis 33

God has dealt with Jacob and he’s been restored. Now after 20 years on the run, Jacob is ready to humble himself before Esau, the brother he deceived. What is Esau’s reaction? What happens to Jacob and his family? Travel the pages of God’s Word with Dr. McGee and find out. (Airs June 7, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Genesis 34

Although Jacob has yielded to God, his past sins are coming back to haunt him. The story continues as the daughter of Jacob and Leah is raped and a tale of murder and robbery by her brothers begins. (Airs June 8, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Genesis 35

After 40 years of living for himself, Jacob heeds God’s call, assumes spiritual leadership, and prepares his family to return to Bethel. Along the way we learn that Rachel dies giving birth to her second son, Benjamin. Isaac dies, too, and our study closes with Esau and Jacob burying him together. (Airs June 9, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Genesis 36

In our continuing study of Genesis, our focus shifts briefly from Jacob’s family to that of his twin brother, Esau. Esau is the father of the nation of Edom. He was a handsome man but lived by following his sinful human nature. Beginning with him, the Edomites become a large and proud nation. (Airs June 10, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Genesis 37:1-19

The story shifts back to the family of Jacob as we learn more about his son, Joseph, who Dr. McGee tells us is more like Jesus than any other figure in the Bible. After Jacob gives Joseph a beautiful coat, his brothers conceive a plot to kill him. Travel with us as this tragic tale of jealousy, favoritism, and evil unfolds. (Airs June 11, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: You Are a Catholic Priest

(Hebrews) We no longer have a place where we present sacrifices, because Jesus Christ fulfilled the need for a sacrifice by the giving of His life.  But God is still calling out people to be used by Him as a kingdom of priests. (Airs June 13, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 listen now <http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/DA/85D/A5C/csimport/TWBB-what-to-do-when-life-is-hard.205150.png>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-p/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

“Life is tough, but so are you…”

But sometimes, you’re not tough. And that’s okay! In 2 Timothy 4:7, Paul says, “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.” If you haven’t yet “finished the race” and perhaps feel you’re on the verge of losing faith … turn again to God.

In “What to Do When Life is Hard,” Dr. McGee shares Paul’s encouragement to Christians in fighting the good fight of faith—all the way to the finish line.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-x/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-m/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-q/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-tldydyly-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-f/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-z/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-v/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-e/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-s/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tldydyly-okkljuijhy-g/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-tldydyly-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.