[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Show People They Matter by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:07:56 UTC 2021

Researchers at Pennsylvania State University concluded that “huggers are
happier.” Another study linked hugging with a diminished rate of sickness.
So greet people for your sake, and experience the joy of showing people
that they matter. And greet people for their sake. What is small to you may
be huge to them. And most of all, greet one another for Jesus’ sake. He
said, “In so far as you did this to one of the least of these brothers of
mine, you did it to me” (Matthew 25:40).

By the way, the greatest greeting in history has yet to be issued. It will
be issued by Jesus to you in person. He will say, “You did well. You are a
good and loyal servant. Because you were loyal with small things, I will
let you care for much greater things. Come and share my joy with me”
(Matthew 25:23). This is how happiness happens.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."