[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 6-22-21

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Tue Jun 22 17:10:28 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io [mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Koppelmann via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 11:42 AM
To: audioourplace-chat at googlegroups.com
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 6-22-21

My Bible Verse of The Day - 6-22-21
1 Chronicles 28:9 (NKJV) 9 “As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of
your father, and serve Him  with a loyal heart and with a willing mind;
for the Lord searches all hearts and understands all  the intent of the
thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake
Him, He  will cast you off forever.
When we honor God and seek after His plan for our lives it is the best
life we can experience.  Living with God and walking in His plan is amazing!
Many today are trying to plan their own life out and then ask God for help.
We need to turn this around, let God plan our life for us and be
willing and open to hear Him at  all times.
You may ask, "is it hard to know the plan of God for our life?". It can
be if we have a lot of  busyness and noise going on around us. God is
not one to hit us over the head. We either want it or  we don’t.
That's why seeking Him, spending time with Him, and listening to Him is
so important.
His scripture promises us that if we seek Him, He will be found!
You ask, “does He speak to us with a voice?”.
God will speak to us in the way we will understand Him best. He’s God
and He knows what it will  take to get our undivided attention.
But it’s being open and “willing minded” that will help us to walk
closely. Those that are stiffed  necked won’t hear Him and will carry
on in their own ways.
They will use God’s name to gain for themselves and make others think
they are following Him. But  deep down they are walking out their own plans.
Proverbs 12:24 (NKJV) 24 The hand of the diligent will rule, But the
lazy man will be put to forced  labor.
Be diligent in listening to God and the things He gives us to do. It
shows Him honor and causes us  to be the head and not the tail.
Pastor Curt & Pastor Ellie

View/Reply Online (#8176): https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/8176
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io
-=-=-
Group Owner: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.