[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] As I Loved You by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:20:20 UTC 2021

The Greek word used for *love—**agape—*denotes an unselfish affection. The
final phrase is the essential one: “as I have loved you.” Have you let God
love you? Please don’t hurry past the question.

We don’t love people because people are lovable. The truth is, people can
be cranky, stubborn, selfish, and cruel. We love people for this reason: we
have come to experience and believe the love that God has for us. We are
beneficiaries of an unexpected, undeserved, yet undeniable gift — the love
of God. And it is only by receiving our Father’s *agape* love that we can
discover an *agape* love for others.

So be loved, and then love. Just as hurt people hurt people, loved people
love people. So let God love you. This is how happiness happens.

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."