[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Mar 8 16:05:44 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
[mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of Mr. Ed via
groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 11:03 AM
To: Mr. Ed
Subject: [CWWC] THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY

THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY

They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their
testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
<https://link.biblegateway.com/click/23143126.1621/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmlibGVnY
XRld2F5LmNvbS9wYXNzYWdlLz9zZWFyY2g9UmV2LjEyLjEx/5ef562bd10222374f46b6174B8ec
4df6a> Revelation 12:11

Overcoming believers also declare Christ's love and forgiveness aloud to
themselves, to Satan, and to the world. It is the second way we become "more
than conquerors" (
<https://link.biblegateway.com/click/23143126.1621/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmlibGVnY
XRld2F5LmNvbS9wYXNzYWdlLz9zZWFyY2g9Um9tLjguMzc/5ef562bd10222374f46b6174Cdcb9
acee> Romans 8:37).

Daniel was called by the Lord to the north of Vietnam where he soon found
himself in the midst of a revival. People were coming to know the Lord and
Daniel immediately started a training program to equip these new believers.
He also witnessed the power of God as people were healed and many were
delivered from their addiction to opium. The inevitable soon happened and
Daniel was sent to prison, his "training school," for three years. With a
smile that illuminated the room, Daniel shared his experiences in prison:

"After my arrest I was put in solitary confinement and chained to the ground
for six months. This was a very hard time for me. The cell was small, there
were no lights in the cell and I only had one bowl of rice and salt a day. A
piece of bamboo was stuck over my crossed legs and chained to the ground.
Being chained to the ground for such a long time also resulted in my body
swelling and creating a lot of pain. I felt totally deserted. I asked the
Lord to take my life. It was too much for me. I prayed a lot but thankfully
the Lord did not do what I asked.

"One night in my prison cell, chained to the ground, I saw a vision of the
Lord. He did not speak a word. He just placed his hand on me and I felt how
new strength filled my body. I cried and repented before the Lord. Then I
knew the Lord was saying to me that He would not allow me to leave this
world defeated, that when He takes me "home" it will be victoriously.

"The next day the police came and took me to another cell with other
prisoners. Today I can see why God allowed this difficult time. I could
share the gospel with many people in prison. After three years in prison
there is a church in every area where I spent time in a prison and more than
200 inmates came to know the Lord while I was in prison. Three other
prisoners who came to know the Lord also started churches in prison. When I
was released from prison, I found my church in the village had grown to 500
people."

As Daniel concluded his testimony co-workers could positively see the grace
and love of the Lord in this humble man. He looked at them and summed up a
life of sacrifice with the following words. "I know that God has a good
plan-He sent me to prison to preach the gospel and to become a strong
warrior for Him."

RESPONSE: I will overcome today by speaking out the word of my testimony to
myself, to Satan and to the world.

PRAYER: Lord, even though I am not in prison, I can be a faithful overcomer
today by sharing your love with others I meet through the word of my
testimony.

Provided by Bible Gateway:

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#7107)
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/7107>  | Reply To
Group
<mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20THE%
20WORD%20OF%20THEIR%20TESTIMONY>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:pinky14 at abe.midco.net?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20THE%20WO
RD%20OF%20THEIR%20TESTIMONY>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/81177290/21951>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

  _____

Your Subscription