[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Our next division meeting

Macy McClain macymcclain0990 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 17:34:40 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!
Hope you're enjoying your week. Just a friendly reminder that we will be having our next division meeting this Tuesday at 6:30 PM. The topic we'll be discussing is rather interesting, and that is the top 3 religions (Christianity, Muslim, and Judaism). All are welcome! I'll open up the room at about 6:15. Thanks!
Nfb Ohio Payne is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Ohio Communities of Faith division meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)