[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Live-Stream Event on Grief & Loss

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sat Mar 20 13:39:43 UTC 2021

From: Hope for the Heart [mailto:june at hopefortheheart.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 9:03 AM
To: Michael
Subject: EXT: Live-Stream Event on Grief & Loss

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=9a7e4786e9&e=47c15ed44f> Hope for the Heart

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=d90c2c0cc8&e=47c15ed44f>

Dear Michael,

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=d0e763f586&e=47c15ed44f> Join June Hunt and Dr. Eric Scalise online Wednesday, May 26 from 7:00-9:00 p.m. (CST) for a live-streaming event and timely discussion on Grief & Loss: Coping Day-to-Day in Our COVID World.

Those who register will receive our Grief Video Course for free ($29 value).*

We all encounter grief in our broken world: the death of a loved one, sudden job loss, children leaving home, retirement, suicide, trauma, divorce, natural disasters and more. Grief can be difficult to handle, and the ongoing pandemic has only intensified the painful realities many have experienced. COVID-19 has produced waves of grief all over the world as people have lost loved ones, jobs, financial security, and even a sense of “normal” life and wellbeing. There is an urgent need to address this important topic, the impact of the pandemic, as well as how to find help.

Now – perhaps more than ever – we need each other. People need to stay connected, find support, practice proper self-care, and learn how to best care for others who are dealing with loss. Thankfully, God does not leave us alone in our grief. He cares. He comforts. He guides us toward peace and hope.

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=b0f94500f4&e=47c15ed44f> Learn more

“But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted;
you consider their grief and take it in hand.”
(Psalm 10:14)

Blessings,

Hope for the Heart

P.S. *Upon registration, you will receive a coupon code in your email to get our Video Course on Grief for FREE. This video course provides biblical insights and practical guidance on how to make sense of grief, process your emotions, and help others move through the stages of grief with peace and hope.

  <https://mcusercontent.com/27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284/images/25d20b09-fec9-4eb8-9429-04f88e39cba6.jpg>

"There are no hopeless situations — only people who have grown hopeless … There really are biblical solutions for all of life's struggles!"
— June Hunt, Founder - Hope for the Heart

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=79eacdfb97&e=47c15ed44f> Hope for the Heart

Hope For The Heart · 2001 W Plano Pkwy # 1000 · Plano, TX 75075 · USA
1-800-488-HOPE (4673)

This email was sent to mmoore11 at kent.edu

Copyright 2021 Hope for the Heart, All rights reserved.

  <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=b5bb854bb6&e=47c15ed44f>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.