[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Our division meeting tomorrow

Macy McClain macymcclain0990 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 00:05:03 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!
I hope you're having a great start to your week! I tried to post this announcement last week, but for some reason it didn't go through.
Just a friendly reminder that we will having our monthly division meeting tomorrow, March 23 at 6:30 PM. We'll be talking about the 3 biggest world religions (Islam, Judaism, and Christianity). I will open up the meeting at approximately 6:15, so as to get the meeting recorded, and to make sure there aren't any technical difficulties. I'll also provide the commands on how to use Zoom prior to the meeting.
Thanks! See y'all tomorrow!
Nfb Ohio Payne is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB Ohio Communities of Faith division meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)