[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Provide Effective Caregiving

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Mar 24 13:26:09 UTC 2021

From: Hope for the Heart <june at hopefortheheart.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 9:02 AM
To: Michael <mmoore11 at kent.edu>
Subject: EXT: Provide Effective Caregiving

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=9fb706f020&e=47c15ed44f>

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=686f8655fb&e=47c15ed44f>

Dear Michael,

There’s nothing like the joy of being used by God to help others and make a difference in someone’s life.

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=b37d1cbff8&e=47c15ed44f> Please watch this short video about our new Self-Study Video Course on biblical caregiving and learn how you can become a better people helper today. This video course provides a context for life change – for God to pour into you and prepare you to provide effective caregiving to those in need.

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=4040d09ca6&e=47c15ed44f> Watch now

Free Webinar on Caregiving Video Courses

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=bfd9b12114&e=47c15ed44f>

There’s only a few days left to sign up for our free webinar!

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=e011604bb0&e=47c15ed44f> Join us on Wednesday, March 31 from 12:00-1:00 p.m. (CST) for a free webinar to learn about our new Lifeline to Hope lay caregiving resources and online video courses.

As stress and challenges continue to rise, especially in light of the ongoing pandemic, there’s such an urgent need for proper self-care and to provide support and care to the many people in our churches, communities, places of work, and even in our own families and circle of friends.

These valuable tools show you how to provide effective caregiving to others without becoming overwhelmed yourself. At the end of the webinar, you will receive a special coupon for a discount on all Lifeline to Hope products.

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=b9008268d6&e=47c15ed44f> Register now

Live-streaming Event on Grief & Loss

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=c2b8d6a061&e=47c15ed44f>

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=8ce375755d&e=47c15ed44f> Join June Hunt and Dr. Eric Scalise online Wednesday, May 26 from 7:00-9:00 p.m. (CST) for a live-streaming event and timely discussion on Grief & Loss: Coping Day-to-Day in Our COVID World.

Those who register will receive our Grief Video Course for free ($29 value).

Grief is always difficult to handle, and the ongoing pandemic has only intensified the painful realities many have experienced. COVID-19 has produced waves of grief all over the world as people have lost loved ones, jobs, financial security, and even a sense of “normal” life and wellbeing. It’s time to address this important topic, the impact of the pandemic, and how to find help, hope, and peace.

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=dab8672570&e=47c15ed44f> Learn more

Blessings,

Hope for the Heart

"There are no hopeless situations — only people who have grown hopeless … There really are biblical solutions for all of life's struggles!"
— June Hunt, Founder - Hope for the Heart

 <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=dbb83ef043&e=47c15ed44f>

Hope For The Heart · 2001 W Plano Pkwy # 1000 · Plano, TX 75075 · USA
1-800-488-HOPE (4673)

This email was sent to mmoore11 at kent.edu <mailto:mmoore11 at kent.edu>

Copyright 2021 Hope for the Heart, All rights reserved.

  <https://hopefortheheart.us6.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=27de97983f3ecb770c7d60284&id=313120b3d2&e=47c15ed44f>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.