[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Let Christ Be Kind To You

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:47:26 UTC 2021

>From Max Lucado:

Let Christ Be Kind To You!

There is a correlation between the way you feel about yourself and the way
you feel about others. If you are at peace with yourself you will get along
with others. The converse is also true. If you don’t like yourself, if
you’re ashamed, embarrassed, or angry, other people are going to know it.
Unless the cycle is interrupted. Which takes us to one of the kindest
verses in the Bible. Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are tired and
have heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Accept my teachings and learn
from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest
for your lives” (Matthew 11:28). “Come to me,” the verse reads. Let Christ
be kind to you. And as you do, you’ll find it easier to be kind to others.