[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] A letter to all Catholics in Ohio

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri May 14 19:46:06 UTC 2021

Hello,

I wanted to share this link with all of you who are Catholic here  in Ohio. It is a letter from the Ohio bishops reinstating the obligation to attend Sunday and holy day masses beginning the weekend of June 5.

Thank God, we are finally able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It will be such a blessing to gather for the holy Eucharist once again.

Take care and God bless.

Annette

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/flocknote-files/liftingdispensationletter5131910042.pdf

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.