[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayers Request

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:38:44 UTC 2021

Ohio communities of faith as we join our hands together in prayer, let’s lift up Tyler, Maggie‘s niece that her surgery will be successful and her mass will be removed and she will recover with speed. Praying for the hands of the surgeons, And nurses that will support her and her healing and her comfort throughout this process. In Jesus mighty name we pray. Amen, amen, amen.

Sent from my iPhone