[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] new member

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sat May 29 17:49:42 UTC 2021

Good to meet you Kathy.  I am Wanda Sloan known as Wan.

I live in Dayton and Vice President of the Miami Valley Chapter.  I will soon be 73 in July.

Please join us on our morning call.  Phone number to call is:  646 876 9923Access Code: 408 185 0851

From: Ohio-Communities-of-Faith [mailto:ohio-communities-of-faith-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Be#

We are open every day at about 10-10:30 am I look forward in hearing from you.

Oh yes, if you have zoom on your computer just put in the access number on your key pad.

Wanhalf Of Kathy Pingstock via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith