[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- May 31-June 6

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun May 30 23:48:01 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- May 31-June 6

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

God won’t give up on you. This week on the Bible Bus, we’ll see God meet Jacob in his trials, joys, and just plain failures. Then we’ll witness the wrestling match that marked the turning point in Jacob’s life. Notice how God pursues Jacob and gives him a new identity. Like Jacob, God pursues you with a purpose. Too excited to wait? Listen now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Genesis series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-d/> here. Also, download your  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-h/> June Bible reading schedule.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air May 31-June 6, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-k/> This week on the bible bus

Genesis 28

Jacob is on the run and scared. Follow along as Dr. McGee’s takes us through a long lonely night in Bethel and see how God uses this pivotal situation to meet Jacob in a very special way. (Airs May 31, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Genesis 29:1-30

The family drama in the book of Genesis continues as we learn about the sad consequences Jacob experiences at the hand of his deceitful uncle, Laban. Together we’ll follow the love story of Jacob and Rachel and see how the fate of Leah (the older sister of Rachel) is intertwined. (Airs June 1, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Genesis 29:30—31:7

Uncle Laban has tricked Jacob into marrying both of his daughters. Life gets complicated. God has blessed Leah with a child, and Rachel is jealous. So she concocts a plan to get her servant pregnant, but God intervenes and opens Rachel’s womb. Jacob makes preparations to leave Laban, and God appears, telling him to go back to his homeland. (Airs June 2, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Genesis 31:7-55

“The Lord will never give us up as long we keep coming back to Him.” That’s what Dr. McGee shares as we see Jacob and his family flee to Mt. Gilead with Laban and his brothers in hot pursuit. What happens next? Join as the story unfolds. (Airs June 3, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Genesis 32

The story of Jacob continues with an event Dr. McGee calls the turning point in his life. Hop aboard the Bible Bus as we witness Jacob ask for God’s help as he returns home to face Esau and God deals with Jacob by sending a man (the image of Jesus) to wrestle with Him. Jacob doesn’t yield and is crippled. Once he gives up, he’s given a new nature and a new name: Israel. (Airs June 4, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-p/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: The Vine and the Branches

(John 15) Jesus uses the illustration of the vine and the branches to picture His relationship to the church. Dr. McGee brings out the practical teaching for believers today. (Airs June 6, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 listen now <http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/r/93/787/40D/csimport/TWBB-read-thru-genesis.194613.png>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-x/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

What better place to begin your study of the Bible than—well—the beginning?

Think of the Bible as a tapestry woven by God. The book of Genesis is the first thread, the divine beginning of the most beautiful picture known to man. Each story in Genesis ultimately points to God’s promise to redeem our broken souls.

This new Genesis reading and listening guide allows you to align your own Bible study with the current broadcast. Or study at your own pace—your choice!

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-m/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-q/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-a/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-tliuitut-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-z/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-v/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-e/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-s/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-g/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-w/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tliuitut-okkljuijhy-yd/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-tliuitut-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.