[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Condolences and prayers

wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 3 12:47:54 UTC 2021

May God give you peace as only he can.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Communities-of-Faith <ohio-communities-of-faith-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Carolyn Peters via Ohio-Communities-of-Faith
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 9:27 PM
To: ohio-communities-of-faith at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carolyn Peters <dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Condolences and prayers

Greetings Ohio Community‘s is a faith, please join me in lifting in prayer the family of Shana Mueller, member at the Miami Valley chapter, Shana passed Sunday, October 24, 2021 at age 42.

Also, please lift in prayer Lee Martin, board member Indiana affiliate and president of Circle city chapter Indianapolis he lost his younger sister today November 2, 2021.
As we lift both families in prayer we ask that God bless them with peace and comfort during this time of loss.🤲🙏

Blessings….

Sent from my iPhone