[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] NFB Ohio communities of faith will celebrate and have elections on Friday, November 5, 2021 please join us in our 75th anniversary state convention 7 PM to 8:30 PM zoom platform

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:59:38 UTC 2021

greetings family and friends just a friendly reminder that the Ohio communities of faith will have its first program at our Ohio state convention this evening, Friday, November 5, 2021 starting at 7 PM we will have election of officers as well please join us on the zoom platform please use the numbers that you normally use if you Dow in and the pass code is 408 Dash 185–0851 if you need to tap to join please use our past communities of faith meeting invitation. We are excited about our first program and all their participants will be sharing their talents so please come out and support us cheerfully
Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters
937-657-5134

Sent from my iPhone