[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayers needed prayer warriors please pray

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:03:09 UTC 2021

Dr. Peters, thank you for the prayer request. I will keep him in my
prayers for a full recovery.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood