[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Ohio communities of faith strategic planning committee questions

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:28:56 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio Community‘s of Faith, the strategic planning committee is ready to meet and prepare for 2022. We would love to hear more of your ideas and recommendations for the Ohio communities of faith division.
Please call text or email me, and I will share with the committee your ideas and suggestions, recommendations. Also, during our annual meeting it was brought up that some would like to see our time to change from 6:30 PM until 7 PM please share your thoughts. There was one mention of changing the day, so we would love to hear what you are thinking, we average around 20 people per meeting, during our annual state convention meeting we average 35 individuals. Hopefully we will have updates to share with you by our next meeting November 23, 2021 at 6:30 PM and by December 28 meeting we should have plans in place for the first quarter of 20 22.

Cheerfully,

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, 937-657-5134

Sent from my iPhone