[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: Bank Account for you!!!!!

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun Nov 14 20:46:40 UTC 2021

From: Larry Perry <larryperry at performancepress.ccsend.com> On Behalf Of Larry Perry
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 12:11
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: Bank Account for you!!!!!

  <https://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=594d0d17-f545-44ae-bc21-e28d3e9d6ac8&a=1103316066373&c=6f49fc70-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a>

Letter from Larry

Sunday

November 14, 2021

Good Sunday Afternoon Everyone:

Yes, I know I have shared this with you before, but I wanted to share it

again with you today. Read and think about it all day today!!!!

We're all Blessed with

  THE MAGIC BANK ACCOUNT

Imagine that you had won the following *PRIZE* in a contest:

Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400 in your private account

for your use. However, this prize has Rules:

The set of Rules:

1. Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be taken

away from you.

2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.

3. You may only spend It.

4. Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with

another $86,400 for that day.

5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time, it can say,

"Game Over!" It can close the account, and you will not receive a new one.

What would you personally do?

You would buy anything and everything you wanted right? Not only

for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for. Even for

people you don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all

on yourself - right?

You would try to spend every penny, and use it all, because you knew

it would be replenished in the morning, right?

ACTUALLY, THIS GAME IS REAL!

Shocked ??? Yes!!!

Each of us is already a winner of this *PRIZE*.

We just can't seem to see it.

The PRIZE is “TIME"

1. Each morning we awaken to Receive 86,400 seconds

As a gift of Life.

2. And when we go to sleep at Night, any remaining time

is Not credited to us.

3. What we haven't used up that Day is forever lost.

4. Yesterday is forever Gone.

5. Each morning the account is Refilled, but the bank can dissolve

your account at any time WITHOUT WARNING...

****Gods mercies are new every morning.

SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?

Those seconds are worth so much More than the same amount in dollars.

 Think about it and remember to Enjoy every second of your life,

because time races by so much quicker than You think.

So take care of yourself, be Happy, love deeply and enjoy life but most

of all get your heart right with God.

Here's wishing you a wonderful And beautiful day.

Start spending....

Only one life , It will soon be past

ONLY what’s done for CHRIST will last. !!!!

******

May God bless you and yours. Much love.

Larry

NOTE: This letter is sent to anyone interested in receiving these inspirational notes. There is no charge and you are encouraged to forward these to anyone you think would benefit from reading them. If you would like to receive them direct, just send an email to me at larryperry at att.net <mailto:larryperry at att.net>  and ask.

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Performance Press | 11464 Saga Lane, Knoxville, TN 37931

 <https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001sN5pmngK0k9o3NqMiSj7fA%3D&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ca=594d0d17-f545-44ae-bc21-e28d3e9d6ac8> Update Profile |  <https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice> Constant Contact Data Notice

Sent by  <mailto:larryperry at att.net> larryperry at att.net powered by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=594d0d17-f545-44ae-bc21-e28d3e9d6ac8>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=594d0d17-f545-44ae-bc21-e28d3e9d6ac8> Try email marketing for free today!

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

https://www.avg.com