[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Words of Caution & Comfort by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:13:43 UTC 2021

“He will judge everyone according to what they have done” (Romans 2:6 NLT).

For some of you this is a word of caution. Don’t think for a moment that
God turns a blind eye to acts of rebellion and deeds of malice. Dismiss God
in this life, and he will dismiss you in the next.

For others this can be a word of comfort. Do evildoers get a free pass? The
Bible’s answer is a resounding *no*! God “has set a day when he will judge
the world” (Acts 17:31).

God’s righteous indignation is on high boil, and his call to you and me is
straightforward: Get involved. “Whoever shuts their ears to the cry of the
poor will also cry out and not be answered” (Proverbs 21:13). When we cry
out, “God, do something!” he says, “I did – I created you.”

Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."