[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] Journal Of Gratitude

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Fri Nov 19 17:46:43 UTC 2021

From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io <committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io> On Behalf Of trish via groups.io
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2021 07:26
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] Journal Of Gratitude

Journal Of Gratitude

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.(Psalm 100:4)

We often neglect to tell those who matter most how much God blesses us through their lives. Our family relationships are richer when we express our gratitude to God for them and tell them so. Gratitude starts with humility, acknowledging that we enjoy blessings because of God’s mercies.

Reflect on every person for whom you are grateful and for what you are grateful. Take out pen and paper, and share the overflow of your heart with your family. Your thanksgiving blessing will become a treasured legacy. These thoughts will get you started. Your own journal of gratitude will be longer and much more specific.  Father, from whom every family on earth is named, we give thanks...
    for time together as a family
    for our continuing love relationship with You through Jesus
    for our love relationship with each other
    for life, health, bright minds, and physical safety
    for food, clothing, a comfortable house, a clean bed
    for enjoying being together with laughter
    for the uniqueness of each one
    for the rock of strength that prayer is for us
    for faithful friends who encourage us by praying for our family
    for seeing God’s hand of grace at work in our lives as we experience more of Him
    for God’s plan for our lives and His enabling to keep us in His will each day
    for weaknesses through which God shows Himself strong in us
    for wisdom and guidance in daily circumstances
    for strength for daily demands of job and family
    for hope, peace, victory, satisfaction, and fulfillment
    for spiritual strength in spiritual battles
    for Your patience in the testing, struggles, and refining that we grow through
    for Jesus’ sufficiency for today’s grace
    for forgiveness received and forgiveness extended
    for hearts of obedience
    for more than we could ever deserve!

Thanks, for who you are and all you mean to me.
With love….........

Sylvia Gunter
www.thefathersbusiness.com <http://www.thefathersbusiness.com>

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#9161) <https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/9161>  | Reply To Group <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20Journal%20Of%20Gratitude>  | Reply To Sender <mailto:trishzoellers at icloud.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BCWWC%5D%20Journal%20Of%20Gratitude>  | Mute This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/87166190/21951>  | New Topic <https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io <mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io>

  _____

_._,_._,_

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

https://www.avg.com