[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Join Hands of God by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 12:41:39 UTC 2021

Justice happens to the degree that we align ourselves with God’s hand of
fairness. When you teach a disabled child to walk or read, when you care
for the elderly, when you rally to support the oppressed, you accomplish
something that will continue into the world to come. It’s a wonderful thing
to restore art or dilapidated houses, but it is a holy thing to restore
human dignity. When we join hands with God’s, justice finds oxygen, and
oppression hides in the corner. To be clear, the day is coming when God
will forever balance the scales of justice. The glory of the new kingdom
will be hallmarked by prosperity and justice. Until then, let’s partner
with him in the pursuit of what is right. When you stand up for the
downtrodden, justice has a chance, and Satan has a fit.