[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayers

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Wed Nov 24 20:19:59 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, please join me in lifting up in prayer, Mr. Lee Martin, President circle city Chapter, Indianapolis Indiana. Mr. Martin memorialized his younger sister Monday, November 22, 2021 and now has lost his niece, Nicole, his sisters daughter Nicole.
We pray for comfort and peace in her passing, and strength and comfort to the family that she leaves behind her that as the days go by they will remember the love and the joy she gave to their lives.
Blessings

Sent from my iPhone