[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Relief Will Come by Max Lucado

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:24:57 UTC 2021

When all seems lost, it’s not. When evil seems to own the day, God still
has the final say. He has a Joseph for every famine, he has a David for
every Goliath, he always has his person. He had someone in the story of
Esther, and in your story he has you. Relief will come, my friend. Will you
be a part of it? The world gets messy, for sure. But God’s solutions come
through people of courage. People like Mordecai, people like Esther, people
like you. People who dare to believe that they, by God’s grace, were made
to face a moment like this. In God’s plan confusion and crisis give way to
conquest. Winters do not last forever, and springtime is only a turn of the
calendar away. For all we know God’s hand is about to turn the page.