[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- October 11-17, 2021

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun Oct 10 23:42:04 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- October 11-17, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

In our study of Exodus, we’ve seen the children of Israel go from bondage to freedom, lost to found, broken to restored. It’s been quite an adventure. Most importantly, we’ve seen God forgive and guide them along the way. As we come to the close of Exodus, take time to reflect on ways God has guided you along your own journey.

Then on Friday, we end one adventure to start a new one through the Gospel of Mark. Start the adventure now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Exodus series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air October 11-17, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Exodus 34, 35

If God truly loves us perfectly, then He must perfectly hate our sin. In Exodus 34, see Jehovah—“merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands”—make another covenant with His people. God reminds the children of Israel that He did not save them because they were superior, but because He loves and cares for them as a jealous God. (Airs October 11, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Exodus 36, 37

Working for God is fun when you truly know Him. In Exodus 36, notice how the children of Israel worked to build the Tabernacle—the same kind of work they did as slaves in Egypt. Only this time, they were happy to do it. When you know God as loving, forgiving, redeeming Savior, doing His work is the most fulfilling thing in life. (Airs October 12, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Exodus 38

Salvation is free, but it’s not cheap. It cost God His Son. It cost Jesus His dignity. In our further study of the layout of the Tabernacle, Dr. McGee points out the symbolism of the gate of the outer court. The three entrances represented Jesus as being the Way, Truth, and Life to the children of Israel as a nation, as individuals, and to us today. (Airs October 13, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Exodus 39, 40

The end of Exodus offers us a beautiful promise to hold onto. God provided His visible presence as a guide for His children—a pillar of cloud by day and fire by night. God’s presence along that sacred wilderness journey into the Promised Land is the same presence that goes before you. No matter where you are in your journey, may you always find hope in this simple truth: He is your faithful, loving Guide. (Airs October 14, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Mark Intro—1:3

Welcome to the book of Mark. Don’t blink, or you’ll miss something good. The key word in Mark is “immediately.” Jesus was a busy guy. He ministered to people constantly and immediately, pouring out love and compassion at every turn He took. Discover Jesus as the humble Servant who tends to wounds, brings blind eyes sight, and even stops death. (Airs October 15, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: The Psalm of an Old Shepherd

(Psalm 23) The shepherd is a fitting portrait of the Lord Jesus Christ who cares for His own, protects them from dangers, and endures great hardship – even death – for the sake of His sheep. (Airs October 17, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-p/> How to Understand the Bible

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-x/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Sometimes we need someone to tell us like it is. Mark did just that.

Written for the common man, the Gospel of Mark is short, sweet, and to the point. The word “and” occurs 1,331 times in the Gospel of Mark. Jesus was fully man and fully God. He was loving and powerful. He was a regular guy and an incredible teacher.

In this fast-paced, candid account of Jesus’ ministry on earth, get to know Jesus as Savior, Servant, and Friend.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-m/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-c/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-q/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-treyuud-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-f/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-z/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-v/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-e/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-s/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-treyuud-okkljuijhy-w/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-treyuud-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.