[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Verse for today October 12, 2021

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:29:22 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, verse for today October 12, 2021

Daniel chapter 7, verses 13 and 14

In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one who look like the son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven, he approach the ancient of days and was lead into his presents

He was given authority, glory and sovereign power all nations and peoples of every language worship him , His dominion is an everlasting dominion one that will not pass away and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed

Blessings….

Sent from my iPhone