[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Condolences and prayers

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:47:20 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, please join me and lifting up the Honorable generalColin Powell’s Family and closest friends. General pal died of complications to Covid, although he was fully vaccinated. His death is a tremendous loss to African-Americans and to the world, we’ve come along way, yet, We have a long way to go, that is a quote he used among many. CP may you rest in peace blessings

Sent from my iPhone