[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] NANOROBOTS

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Wed Oct 20 16:52:51 UTC 2021

Click here to view this message in a browser window.

NANOROBOTS
October 20, 2021

Average reading time is about 6 minutes

An Amazing Fact: Years ago, Hollywood produced a movie about a submarine-like vessel and crew that were shrunk to microscopic proportions and injected into a human. Careening through the blood stream, the ship faced numerous obstacles before reaching the brain and wiping out a tumor. However farfetched that was, scientists are working to create tiny robots that can move through a human body to perform a variety of medical procedures.

For example, Italian researchers have designed a new, pinhead-size, radio-controlled camera pill. The camera pill is designed to swallowed and flow through your digestive system while flashing a tiny strobe and snapping pictures. But this camera pill is immense compared to what is on the drawing board!

Have you ever heard of nanorobots? To give you an idea how small a nanorobot is, a meter is about 39 inches, but a nanometer is only a billionth of a meter. Nanotechnology is a new field that seeks to make machines millions of times smaller than what we now use. Nanotechnologists want to create nanorobots, commonly called nanobots, that could be injected into the body and programmed to seek out cancer cells and destroy them with a precision that a scalpel could never achieve.

Imagine a small machine, no bigger than a germ, traveling through the bloodstream, powered by the system’s natural glucose, killing cancer cells one at a time. How much better that would be than chemotherapy, which kills good cells as well! Nanobots could break up kidney stones, clean out plaque-filled arteries, and kill viruses and unwanted bacteria. The potential is endless.

Though scientists are still a long way from creating them, just remember that 20 years ago it required a building full of computers to accomplish what a handheld computer can do today!

Right now it is possible to have Jesus “in you.” The Bible refers to the mystery of “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). Jesus said, “Abide in Me, and I in you” (John 15:4). But how? His Word says, “If we love one another, God abides in us” (1 John 4:12). He also tells us, “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him” (John 6:56). If we live in His love, keep His commandments, accept His sacrifice and His Word, and stay connected by spending time with Him each day, He will remain in us, giving us eternal life.

KEY BIBLE TEXTS
"At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."
John 14:20

Update Email Preferences
Copyright © 2021 Amazing Facts International

Our mailing address is PO Box 1058, Roseville, CA 95678.

This email was sent to shellsebel at gmail.com.